Monday, December 3, 2007

Drew's 6th Birthday!





Friday night after Thanksgiving was the birthday party for Drew (6) and his cousin Graydon (2). We went Pee Wee golfing and to the Ice Creamery in Castro Valley. The kids had a blast golfing, so did Grandpa, and we froze our buns off and then went for some yummy toasted almond ice cream! Luckily you can't buy that in the stores or I would have a huge problem. Graydon was so funny about his present. The only thing that Sarah told me he would like right now was animals. So of course I was on a hunt for any kind of animals I could get. Target happened to have these cute little back packs with a ton a of animals in them. He was so excited about them, we are still not sure if it was the animals or the back pack he liked more! We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and the boys were spoiled rotten! But, as Mary says that is what grandparents are for.

2 comments:

marybarnum said...

I love it when you put pictures...wish I could of been to kids castle but we had sooo much fun golfing and of course ice creamery....thank you for the update..love grandma & grandpa :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 6 years old. That's nuts. So that means I've been trying for 6 years to be his favorite Aunite ( doing a crappy job) I guess I don't have a chance if Jamie is around. Tell the boys I love them. I love that you guys have a blog now..