Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas......

It's "Fra-gee-lie!" This is our most recent addition to our Christmas decorations! We all love it and were thinking maybe...year round? Rite Aid sells these lamps, and luckily I got it on sale, it's regular price is a hefty $49.99! I am always on the bargain hunt though. Here is a solo picture of the famous leg lamp! :)

Here's our tree... and my youngest son who couldn't stand to not be in the shot too.



I can't wait for Christmas this year. I am happy to know that we will be able to have it with both sides of the family, well part of it anyways. I am happy to have two cute new babies to play with this year, and happy to also have a week and a half off to hang out with my wonderful boys. Just so you all know, our door is open to everyone on Christmas day. We love you all. Merry Christmas! Oh and if your lucky I will even play my Elvis Christmas CD for a little back ground music.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elvis & the leg lamp...can't get much better than that! Can't wait to see you guys!

Katie May said...

Whoa, I wish I were one of the lucky ones to savor in an Elvis CD! The tree is beautiful. Wish we could come be with you all for Christmas day!

marybarnum said...

Oh my goodness....we're so excited for Elvis and the leg lamp! We're going to have the BEST Christmas! We're excited to be with you guys! Your tree looks great and Drew is like Marylynn....she always wanted to be in every picture!

Anonymous said...

Love the lamp!! Very nice!

So, is it really kind of a crime that I have never seen that movie?... only bits and pieces. John seems to think so! :)

Barnum Boys, Oh Yeah, and Karen said...

Jaime- Yes, for a long time I'd never seen it either. But it is great, it comes on Christmas Eve for a full 24 hours on one channel every year, just repeats over and over again. You have to try to see it this year Tyler would love it!